NetHelper is a small basic network troubleshooting tool that helps you with network tests on your local machine.
The tool is designed to run on the Windows Operation System family and can be used to troubleshoot a variety of different network problems.
What NetHelper do?
NetHelper is a standalone executable file that you have to run with admin level privilege, right click->Run as Administrator, once the tool starts it to enumerate all the network connections on the current system and show some information about them.
NetHelper basic network troubleshooting tool:
Using NetHelper, the basic network troubleshooting tool, you can do some checks to verify that your computer is connected to the internet, NetHelper includes some build-in tools with an easy to use UI for that.
Here are the build-in features that NetHelper has:
- Enumerate all networks connections/interface:
- Connection/Interface Name
- Physical Address(MAC)
- IP Address
- Subnet Mask
- Check the current status of a selected network card.
- Enable/Disable networks card.
- Ping using the ICMP protocol (had a checkbox to run a continues ping).
- Flush the current DNS records.
- Renew the IP Address.
- Show a list of WiFi networks in range.
- Use connect () to check a port status (like telnet).
- Open CMD as Administrator.
- Show the Route Table.
- Show a list of open ports (Net stats).
Test on the following Windows versions:
- 7 x64
- 8.1 x86
- 10 x64
- 2012 R2
Next version tool add-ons:
- Subnet and IP Calculator.
- Bluetooth scan.
- UI Improvement.
- You need to install the Visual C 2013 Redistributable Package to use the tool, you need the x86 to use the 32bit version of the tool and the x64 to use the 64 bit of the tool.
- For the windows server family (error missing Wlanapi.dll) you need to Go to server manager and install “Wireless LAN service” feature.
Have an idea, comment, need more feature, please use the contact page to tell us, please use NetHelper in the subject.
Usage of NTK Shell for attacking targets without prior mutual consent is illegal.
Usage of NTK Shell for any activity that is not legal by low is illegal.
It is the end user’s responsibility to obey all applicable local, state and federal laws.
Developers, Owners, Site owner, and Site team assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
This utility is released as freeware. You are allowed to freely distribute
this utility via floppy disk, DVD / CD – ROM, USB Devices, Internet, or in any
other way, as long as you don’t charge anything for this. If you distribute
this utility, you must include all files in the distribution package,
without any modification!
Please use with caution can disable network device!
Download HetHelper (BETA):NetHelper (102 downloads)