NTKShell project is a free Interactive Network Tool Kit Shell design for Windows 10. It is currently on a beta stage and we will love your feedback. Please also take a look at NTKShell part II (soon) where we talk about new features we want to add this shell.
The NTKShell project is under development!
NTKShell is a command-line parser that supports build-in tools, mostly related to the network. It all started back in 2006 when we started to develop small command-line tools using C/C++ for windows. Each tool uses the command line interface as its interfaces.
After a while we had a set of tools that perform tasks, then we thought to create a kit from all the tools so it can be possible to download it and use it wherever needed. This kit was not released to the public, but new commands were added from time to time till the beginning of 2016, back then its name was NetToolz. That was the time we wanted to make it a shell and go public but we decided to change its name and design. We give it the name NTKShell, Network Kit Shell.
We remove most of the parts that are in the development stage, and we are releasing it as a beta.
More about NTKShell as a shell and future options will be reviled in part II of this article. So, for now, we compiled it to run on windows 10, we add some colors and make it more user-friendly, so why not give it a try.
If you wonder why it is under the project category and not under tool, well this is an ongoing project with lots of coming module. Wait for part II for more information.
NTK Shell command line project:
The aim of this project is to give us all an Interactive Network Tool Kit. A shell that contains a set of commands that one can use from the command line. This free shell runs on Windows with power to run build-in commands and to add new commands with a simple language.
In general, you can run PowerShell, Batch, executable software, and other scripts from inside the shell. NTKshell gives you the option to interact with the Windows command line. It also lets you write your own script in the NTK language to automate the task (will be available in a future release).
NTKShell project is a free Interactive Network Tool Kit Shell design for Windows 10. One of the NTKShell project aims is to help net admin perform tests from the command line.
NTKShell Command List:
Here is a list of the current command that NTKShell support. As this is still in the developing process there will be a new update to the tool. The new update will contain a new command and new abilities.
NTKShell General Command:
- EXIT/QUIT – Exit from this tool.
- CLS/CLEAR – Clear the screen.
- HELP / ? – Show this screen.
- ABOUT – Show info about this NTK Shell.
- HISTORY – See the last command that runs.
- ERRCODE – Convert system error code to string (param: error number).
NTKShell built on modules:
The shell contains a list of modules with a built-in command to use. Each command can take parameters to run.
NTKShell Local System Module:
- HWINFO – Show hardware information.
- MEMINFO – Show system memory.
- PROCINFO – Show processor information.
- SYSINFO – System info.
- OPENWIN – List open windows.
- SLIST – List system services.
- DLIST – List system drivers.
- ULIST – List local system users.
- ULIST2 – List remote system users (param: \\ServerName).
- LINFO – Show network info.
- STCP – Show Local TCP Stats.
- SIP – Show Local IP Stats.
- SUDP – Show Local UDP Stats.
- SICMP – Show Local ICMP Stats.
- ADAPTERS – Show local Adapters Info.
- TTCP – Show Local TCP Table.
- TUDP – Show Local UDP Table.
- TARP – Show Local ARP Table.
- TROUT – Show Local Routing Table Info.
- NETSTATS – Show Local Network Info (param: target host (optional)).
- OPNPRT – Show Local open ports.
- OPNPRT2 – Show Local open ports (resolve remote IP).
- GETDSK – List disks drive.
- DINFO – Get info for selecte disk (param: disk (eg: C, D, E …)).
- WINDO – Windows info.
- LPROG – List install applications (AKA: Add Remove Programs).
- CALL – Use to call (run) a system command (param: command to run (eg: ipconfig)).
- CALL2 – Use to call (run) a system command (Create Process) (param: command to run (eg: ipconfig)).
NTKShell Network module:
- WHOIS – Show target whois info (param: target ip/host).
- TSCAN (SLOW) – Start a Port Scan on target(param: target ip/host).
- NEARME (SLOW) – Show Who is Near Me (ip address) on the target (param: target ip/host).
- RPCSCN (DISABLE beta)– Start an RPC Scan on taregt(param: target ip/host).
- DDOS (DISABLE beta) – Start a DDOS attack on target(param: target ip/host).
- PING – Ping on target host/IP (param: target ip/host).
- PING2 – Ping on target host/IP (param: target ip/host).
- PINFO – Show information on a port (param: port number).
- DNSR – Reverse DNS (param: target ip).
- DNSR2 – Reverse DNS (param: target ip).
- HHEAD – Show target HTTP Header (params: target ip, port, file).
- TR – Start a Trace Route on target (params: target ip/host).
- DNSINFO – Show target DNS Info (param: target ip).
NTKShell SQL Module:
- DBCON – Test connection to remote DB (params: server, port, db name, user, password).
- DBCONT – Test Trusted connection to local, remote DB (params: server, port, db name)
NTKShell WMI Module:
- WMICON – Connect to system WMI.
- WMIEXE – Execute a WMI command ( param: query “your query in quotation marks”).
NTKShell Hash Module:
- HASHF – Get MD5, SHA, Entropy and CRC for a file (param: file path).
NTKShell Process Module:
- PLIST – List current running processes.
- PKILL – Kill a process by ID or Name. (param: process id OR process name)
NTKShell WIFI Module:
- WIFISCAN – Scan for WLan (wifi) networks.
NTKShell Bluetooth Module:
- BTSCAN – Scan for Bluetooth devices.
- BTSCAN2 – Scan for Bluetooth devices extra.
The NTKShell project is under development!
For Bugs, Comments, Suggestions or other please use the contact page.
Where to download:
Detection link: Virus Total detection [1/67]
Usage of NTK Shell for attacking targets without prior mutual consent is illegal.
Usage of NTK Shell for any activity that is not legal by low is illegal.
It is the end user’s responsibility to obey all applicable local, state and federal laws.
Developers, Owners, Site owner, and Site team assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
This utility is released as freeware. You are allowed to freely distribute
this utility via floppy disk, DVD / CD – ROM, USB Devices, Internet, or in any
other way, as long as you don’t charge anything for this. If you distribute
this utility, you must include all files in the distribution package,
without any modification!
1) Design and tested on Windows 10.
2) If you see an error regarding VCRUNTIME140.dll you need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
The OpenPort.Net team.